Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Raquel's Birthday


Today is Raquel's Birthday... Happy Birthday Amor !!!

I thought I would get a bit nostalgic on her special day, so here are some fun pictures ...
Enjoy!!!



Raquel as a cutie in Cuidad Victoria, Mexico ...
She has always loved flowers!!!


The Athlete ...



The Bold One !!!


Ah ... sweet sixteen at High School in Texas


And Joe, Oh No !!!

One thing led to another and Raquel would ...

spend the rest of her Birthdays as a Morales

Then along came Joey ....

and Josh
~~~~
Some Family Beauties (circa mid 80's)
~~~


And the Family as we are now ... Que Quapos!!!


And finally, her Birthday 2008!!!

As you can see, more flowers from Sue.
~~~
Raquel, I hope you enjoy your Birthday and these fun memories ...

Con Amor, Joe







8 comments:

MoonRaka said...

Papi,
OMG..............Great, great, great pictures. I love you with all my heart!!!!!!
Moon

Julie said...

I love the pictures! Raquel you are beautiful inside and out! I want to say that you look even better with each year but truth is you are a knock-out in ALL of the years! Love you! Happy Birthday

Joely said...

Tía!!!! Haapy Birthday!!! You know I love you and wish you the best of the best.

You are an amazing person and each year you look more BONITA...Qué barbara!!!

Con Cariño...Joely

MoonRaka said...

Jumie & Joely,
Thanks for the kind comments and the Familia Love. I'm SO lucky!

Through Joe's quest for the right pictures from the past, he came accross some wonderful relics..........the primos from Mexico and the USA as babies and little kids. They are just precious! we'll scan them and post them soon.
I Love you !!
MoonRaka

Joe Morales said...

I love that picture with the flowers!!! So cute!

Joely - I just invited you to be a blog author. The blog has been a little slow lately and we'd love to see some postings from Mexico!

John said...

WOW Jumie you said it all! Hope you had an amazing day Raka!

John said...

Weird I (Deb) actually posted the comment and it shows as John.....?????

Greg and Amy Reed said...

Hi Joe and Raquel,

These pictures are wonderful...and are proof that even though all of us age.....it's possible to do so with grace, beauty, and class!!!

Love,

Greg and Amy