Friday, September 7, 2007

Chocolate Rain

Has anybody seen the Chocolate Rain video on YouTube? This little guy has a really deep voice and it's a very strange song. It's really funny becuase he does this part "I move my mouth away from the microphone to breathe".

Then like 1000 people have copied his video and made their own versions. Every other version also has the "I move my mouth away to breathe". It's hilarious. Maybe Sue can post her version of Chocolate Rain. Or Gabe or JJ???

If anyone else makes a chocolate rain I will too....

2 comments:

MoonRaka said...

JOEY,
The guy looks like Janet Jackson's little broether, or cousin or younger looking twin!
It's hard to believe a voice that deep can come out of such a petite person.
Absolutely!!!!!! It's Chocolate Rain Time!
I'll do my version with my "I was sitting Here In My Kayak" Kermit Voice......."Chocolate Rain....."
Ha, ha, ha.......
MoonRaka

Suzanne said...

Joey, that is so funny, and I love your video with julie on the magic carpet. You are bizarre!