Sunday, September 23, 2007

DailyAvocado - FOOD!

Hello Familia,

Tonight Amy called Julie to chat and Julie was boasting of an excellent recipe we used for Chicken Parmesean with seasonal veggies. It was a wonderful Sunday night dinner. When Julie told Amy what we'd made Amy said "Oooh... That sounds great.. I think I'll have that tomorrow night"! Julie agreed to send the recipe and thus was the birth of the DailyAvocado food blog. Here is the link for this new blog:

http://dailyavocadofood.blogspot.com

Alternatively you can click on the "Food" link from the "SiteMap" to get there.

Note - becuase DailyAvocadoFood is a new blog, you will need to accept an invitation. I will send these out shortly. Please email me (joeyjmorales@hotmail.com) if you have any problems setting this up - or post a comment to this posting and I'll get in touch with you.

Happy Blogging!

No comments: