Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everybody. While you finish your coffee this morning check this guy out.. I'm so jealous of his skills:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYIKfEU8yl8

Julie and I are looking forward to a relaxing weekend. We had a very hectic last couple weeks transitioning renters for the loft. You can tell I've been exhausted becuase I haven't made a blog posting in a long time! Thanks to a ton of help from my Mom, Carmen and from the Reeds we were able to finish!

Thanks Mom for loaning us the car and shuttling us to the Airport! Thanks Greg for the "Amazing Race" to find that replacement drain! I don't know what I would have done otherwise! All for 6 dollars and not 600!

Julie and I are planning to go camping tomorrow night at Big Basin near Santa Cruz. We need to take some camping gear inventory tonight. Alternatively the naval fleet has a show under the Golden Gate Bridge we may go check out. Whatever we do we are going to chill out and enjoy Columbus day weekend!

Love you all..
Joey.

6 comments:

Deb said...

Joey have you seen the "leave Brittany alone" you tube video. This guy is a real nut job! I think his name is derek561. You gotta check it out and let me know what you think. Also check out the Seth Green spoof on him as well.

Joe Morales said...

I just looked at it. It is funny but I agree with that guy/girl! I feel bad for Britney. We read an article that she went to a pool and found some regular people to hang out with becuase she didn't have any friends.

Julie and I felt so bad for her becuase she must have such a hard time finding reliable people around her. We want to hang out with her and be nice and grill some steaks so she can hang out with regular nice people.

MoonRaka said...

That Bike Guy is AMAZING.........the control he has........he makes it look SO easy!

YES,I agree....Just Leave Brittany Alone!!!!

It's SO good NOT to be famous.....just walking down the street.......shopping for groceries.......going to the library.....getting a coffee......going to the movies.....driving around.......going to the Farmer's Market..............cutting a fart..........and the BEST............NO PAPPARAZI around.

Buenas Noches Familia !

Joe Morales said...

So.. That "leave britney alone" guy is really crazy. He is totally famous now! Deb did you see the interviews with Jimmy Kimmel etc? These internet fame stories are crazy!

Deb said...

No I haven't seen any of the interviews yet but I'll definately check them out. I would probably feel more sorry for Brittany if she would quit bringing things on herself by doing dumb crap when she knows shes under a watchful eye right now. Things change (or are supposed to) when you have children. I heard that as soon as she was ordered to drop the kids off at Kevins, She went straight out and partied it up. HELLOOO!


The bike guy is pretty amazing... Can we look forward to some of that in your upcoming video?

Julie said...

Ha!! She is a bit crazy. I just hope she doesn't end up being the second MJ.

Well - yes... That's not exactly my style of riding ;) but it would be amazing if I coudl incorporate moves like that into my rides!

How about them Rockies huh?