Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad (Joe Sr.)

Today is the birthday of my very young father. Dad you look damn good for having 31 and 24 year old sons! An exciting year lies ahead and we look forward to seeing what the future brings!



And now to commemorate this past year:
  • A personal table at Honig for the best wine tasting ever!
  • "Ahhh OK Yoe..... "
  • SLR Photographer Joe Morales Sr. presents: The cliffs of Santa Cruz and The Frozen Wings of the Humming Bird
  • A true moment of glory out-swimming the New York state swimming champion in Puerto Vallarta!
  • Dad vs. Josh: Wii Boxing
  • "I gon' work at Wor Worl"
  • El Rancho Morales
  • You, me, Josh and cigars as the sun sets in PV
  • "I can ski... I can speak... I can sing... Oh Japy day Oh Japy day!"
  • And... Oh yeah.. All that other stuff you were doing all over the world ;)
  • And last but not least! Being a true role model who has constantly shown me that I can always grow and strive for more!

Love you dad..

Joey...

Have a wonderful birthday!

Joey...



3 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Joe! I love you!

JoeMoe said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes and for helping remember some of the fun things over the past year!!

MoonRaka said...

My Yosefakis is the MOST handsome 51 year old man I have ever seen!

I Love You Papi!

Moon