Thursday, July 16, 2009

Never seen anything like it...

I spent the day working with an amazing photographer, Rob Hammer. We're trading services - I'm helping him with website development and he's helping me with photography for the web project I'm working on.

Take a look at what we put together today. Was a really great time brainstorming with him, learning each other's areas enough to put this together. I've never seen anything quite like it. It is so much fun to work with people who are the excellent at what they do:

http://robhammerphotography.blogspot.com/2009/07/not-bad-wednesday.html

If you have time check out some of his other work in his blog. Really an idea-inspiring guy....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that Pro? The pictures are awesome. I want some. Very Coooool.

MoonRaka said...

Joey,
Rob Hammer ROCKS!!! These are Fantastic! I truly am witnessing the birth of an amazing professional relationship. You 2 are going to Tear It Up!!!!
As Yoda would say "Your brother in passion and scope, He is!"

Tu Mama'

Greg and Amy Reed said...

Hi Joe,

Very cool pictures of you on the mountain bike. Just yesterday I read (in the Denver Post) about a 3 day 100+ mile mountain biking race in Breckenridge....all of it at over 10,000ft...and I thougt of you. Also, two days ago I was stopped at a traffic light in Parker on my motorcycle and a guy on a "pedal bike" pulled up beside me. We visited a minute and I asked where he was heading and he said, "to Golden and back." This also reminded me of you and your serious rides!

Soooo....you are not alone out there...and I'm sure your new web-site will appeal to many liked minded souls/free-spirits!

Keep on riding...just be careful.

Greg and Amy

Suzanne said...

What a wonderful barter, and that photographer is the S..t!

Deb said...

WOW Awesome photos. The lighting and colors are incredible.... And you look like a model right out of a magazine! What a great trade off! Can't wait to see the website.

Joe Morales said...

Thanks guys,

Yeah it was interesting day.. Never had a day like it before. Not only am I not alone but the CO athletes are so intense I'm in the slacker croud in some circles. I saw some amazing riders out yesterday when we were shooting. Got a lot of their email addresses too which I'm sure will be useful..