Thursday, August 23, 2007

Army Video

Just got back from Boulder where we ran the Muddy Buddy (I'll add a post for this later). While we were in CO my mom gave me the DVD of J's Army video... Julie and I started watching it last night. This is the complete version of the one on the family video album. It is super funny! It's like watching something on MTV but you also get a taste of life in the Army. Julie and I watched half of it last night and are going to finish tonight (it's like an hour long!). He really pulls it together with music etc... Those scenes are hilarious where he's dancing in the barracks. Where does he come up with that???

Julie laughed, gave me a funny look and said: "What is up with all you Morales men???" I have to admit, it made me proud :)

Anyone who has not seen it yet should definitely get a copy.. J - since you guys do have some spare time... please make another one!

---- Joe...

Also- while we were on-line we were looking for Cas Haley videos.. He's the guy that came in second place on America's got talent.. He's awesome.. Check out his "Walkin' on the moon" on youtube...

1 comment: