Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Don't let the Leg Bugs bite

Night time Guest:

A good sizee beetle was exploring the vast expanse of our house on Corona St. It was probably a perilous journey which includes avoiding our cat P.J, finding an adequate entry to the bedroom and finding a good joint to hang out in this new town. After the journey the beetle had found refuge in the middle of a large, soft pile of cloth on the floor. Figuring it was more comfortable than the hardwood floors, the beetle decided to make itself comfortable for a while...


This Morning:

Today I woke up, showered, ate a breakfast of oatmeal and fruit smoothie and headed off to work. On the way I stopped at Caribou Cofee for a large Dark Roast Drip. when I got to work I resumed my daily work activities of drafting software architecture proposals for telecom companies. Extremely focused on solving a problem for a London based telecom provider, I began answering emails to fill in design details for a pending proposal. As I continued to work my focus on software became weaker as I began to percieve an piercing itch on my left knee. I looked down at my knee and noticed a large lump under my jeans. I pressed the lump and heard a crunch. Standing up to shake the unknown mass out of my left pant leg, I found that it was the nightime vacationer mentioned in the earlier part of this posting.. I had carried a beettle in my pants all the way from home to coffee shop to work.. Go figure..

7 comments:

MoonRaka said...

Ha, ha,ha,ha !!!!!!!!!

One more reason to INTENSIFY your BUG Phobia, no ?

Pobrecito Beatle!

Anonymous said...

Talk about "Beetlejuice". Knowing you, it must have freaked you out. Great story!!!

Deb said...

EWWWW! I just got the heebee jeebees!

Suzanne said...

Did it get squished?

Suzanne said...

Is squish with a "u" or a "w"?

Joe Morales said...

The beetle was skwisht

Suzanne said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha