Friday, October 17, 2008

Hello family,


Well it’s been awhile since I wrote in the Avacado so here is what’s been happening with Amy and I lately…..


In August we celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary. We spent our anniversary in our home away from home (Salida) and we count our blessing each day to still be together, in love, and to have such a wonderful family and so many good friends!!!!!!!!!

As we are so far behind in our posting….and a picture is worth a thousand words….this blog is mostly pictures of what we’ve been up to since our last blog


Amy riding her bike on mainstreet in Salida in August....


August Birthday buddies!
Amy and I riding bikes in Denver

Still stealing kisses from my lover after 37 years.....


Fishing with my buddy Rich in Salida the results of a
good afternoons fishing always end up on the grill

Elk hunting in late August and early September. I did get a cow elk with my bow....but not wanting to offend the weak of heart....I won't put a picture of my "dead elk" on the blog.

That's all for now....

Love to everyone in our families!

Greg and Amy


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a wonderful life you have and congratulations on thirty-seven years of love!

MoonRaka said...

Suegros,

You are RIGHT, a picture's worth a thousand words.

Congratulations on your 37th Wedding Anniversary !

The fish on the grill look great.

The Salida pictures always make you look like you are kids on a playground....How FUN!

Thanks for Blogging and PLEASE, do it more often, si ?