Tuesday, June 26, 2007

FAMILY BIRTHDAY!!!: June 26th, 2007

We have a birthday in the family today... Jessi Morales has turned 24!

We have such a large, fun and diverse family and a birthday is a great opportunity to take a moment to reflect. Jessi brings so much originality to the Familia Morales. She is covered in beautiful, bold and original body art and she is also a very experienced body piercing artist.

Jessi - I told the trolls about your birthday and they responded "Hun kun chun Kun Mun". Apparently an expression of happiness and wishes for good fortune in the troll language (for those reading and thinking to themselves "huh?" - It is an inside joke - ask Jessi, Alex, Gabe, Sue or myself.. or just watch the 1980's movie: Troll with a keen ear for fictional dialects :) .

Jessi - we hope your 24th year brings you success, happiness and fun!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Thanks Joey! When I click on the link you originally sent me, it keeps saying a need another invite. Can you hook me up?

Love you

Aunt Suzie

Joe Morales said...

Hey Sue.. Not sure what you mean? Is it giving you problems when you try to make a post? As long as you can make posts and comments you should be fine. I show you as a current "Author of blogs" which means everything about your setup looks correct from my side. Let me know if you do have any issues.

Suzanne said...

No problem then. I read your blog to Jess amd she laughed her head off.

Thanks sweetie!

MoonRaka said...

Dearest Jessi, !FELIZ CUMPLEANOS! I can't wait to see you again and see what new colorful art has adorned your beautiful body since tha last time I saw you. I hope you are having a very special day; and that you are enjoying your Mom's Awesome cake and beautiful flowers from her garden. Thank you for being so patient and gracious while listening to my sweet, unplugged , non-abbreviated rendition of Las Mananitas (The Happy Birthday Spanish Song). You ROCK Baby Girl!!!

Tu Tia, MoonRaka