Monday, June 4, 2007

My Nephew Omar AKA Chino

!Hola Familia!

I would like to introduce to you my nephew, Omar Beltran Conde. He is the youngest son of my oldest brother, Felipe.

Omar or Chinito ( he had curly hair as a baby) is working on a special project for his thesis in order to obtain his degree in Business (Relaciones Comerciales) from the Instituto Politecnico Nacional in Mexico City, Mexico.


Enjoy the story and the images. He is a Beautiful Kid!

Con Carino, MoonRaka









HOLA A TODOS, SOY OMAR BELTRÁN, TENGO 25 AÑOS DE EDAD Y ACTUALMENTE ESTOY HACIENDO UN PROYECTO MUY ORIGINAL PARA TITULARME EN LA CARRERA DE LICENCIATURA EN RELACIONES COMERCIALES DEL INSTITUTO POLITECNICO NACIONAL.

ES UN PROYECTO DE TESIS PARA ENCONTRAR A PERSONAJES RELEVANTES FUERA DE LO COMÚN Y ASI REALIZAR UNA INVESTIGACIÓN PARA ANALIZAR VARIOS FACTORES COMO PSICOLOGICO, SOCIAL Y DE MERCADOTECNIA.

AUNADO A ELLO HE RECIBIDO UN GRAN PATROCINIO POR PARTE DE FORD MOTOR COMPANY, COMPAÑÍA QUE ACTUALMENTE ME ESTA APOYANDO ES ESTE PROYECTO Y ME REGALO UN AUTO FIESTA 2008 Y ADEMÁS TAMBIÉN HA INCENTIVANDO A LOS CIBERNAUTAS A QUE MANDEN TIPS Y VIDEOS PARA PODER ENCONTRAR A ÉSTOS PERSONAJES Y POR EL HECHO DE PARTICIPAR Y REGISTRARSE ENTRAN A LA RIFA DE UN AUTO FORD KA.

LA PAGINA DE INTERNET ES:
http://www.elproyectodeomar.com

UN GRAN SALUDO A TODOS. LOS QUIERO

9 comments:

Joe Morales said...

Very cool! I'm going to add a new section to our blog for "family links" and I'm going to link "El proyecto de Omar".

Suzanne said...

What a Hunk!

Joe Morales said...

Yeah.. He's a super talented singer and guitar player too... Julie still talks about how good looking Chino is since we lived in mexico 3 years ago!

John said...

Wow,these are really good pictures. I had no idea he was that grownup adn studly. I will be posting pictures of me lifting weights soon. Stay tuned!

Omar Beltrán said...

MUCHOS SALUDOS A TODOS Y GRACIAS POR SER PARTE DE SU BLOG... LOS QUIERO!

MoonRaka said...

Susie, YES he IS A HUNK......y tiene una personalidad increible!

Chino, Hunk es GALANAZO en Ingles. Que bueno que tenemos la oportunidad de "Presumir" a los miembros de la familia, verdad ?

Pinche Juanito......me hiciste reir mucho con lo de las fotos que vas a poner en el BLOG levantando pesas. Orale Guey...No te rajes! Hay que seguir presumiendo..... Ja, ja, ja......

Joe Morales said...

We need to make a Calendar for "The Men of the Morales Family". We can put speedos on and get oily!

With Chino's photos we might actually make some sales!

MoonRaka said...

That's a GREAT Idea Joey: Based on Birthdays, How About This:

Mr. January - New/Year Group Pic
Mr. February - Joe Sr.
Mr. March - Joe Jr.
Mr. April - Harry
Mr. May - Chino & Alex
Mr. June - Chapete & J.J.
Mr. July - Paul & John
Mr. August - Felipe & Greg
Mr. September - Ruben
Mr. October - Josh
Mr. November - Thanksgiv Group Pic
Mr. December - Hiram & Gabe

I hope I didn't forget anybody. LET'S DO IT GUYS!

Suzanne said...

Oh my God Handy, that got me laughing so hard! Joey, the oily part got me and Gabe laughing. Too funny! I'm still laughing...