Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Blog hog

I guess I'm the blog hog, eh? I'm thinking that I need to become mobile, so... I'm putting the word out family, I'm selling the parrots, starting with "Don Octavio De Las Flores", or "Lalo". He is a Blue and Gold Macaw, about 9 years old, was bottle fed by me, was hatched at Texas A&M University, in Bryan, Texas, and I'm asking $1,200.00 for him with his cage. (They normally sell for $1,500.00, and his cage was $800.00) In captivity Macaws live around 80 years. He has a huge vocabulary, as you all know, and makes up his own songs. I'm proud to say that he doesn't cuss as much as he used to. I adore him, but I'm tired, and owning a parrot involves a lot of cleaning. I'd like to focus less on caretaking, and would appreciate any assistance in spreading the word.

Thanks guys!

Cuncu

1 comment:

Joe Morales said...

Sue,

You may want to try listing them on Craigslist. You might get a call pretty quickly .

www.craigslist.com