Saturday, May 12, 2007

Welcome Morales and Reed Families

Hola Familia !

Last summer I had an idea of creating a website where we could post family events, photos, experiences, shared recipes and anything else we could think of. At the time I thought I wanted to develop my own website to manage this. As it turns out, companies like Google and Yahoo have many more resources for creating this type of thing so I've decided to simply use what they've already built. I've been playing around with it a bit and I think everybody will really like it. www.dailyavocado.blogspot.com is the URL for this website.

You will all get an email inviting you to be an "Author" of posts on the website. When you get this email, please take a couple seconds to create a profile (hosted by blogspot.com) and accept the invitation. If any of you have a google, gmail or google groups account, the login you have for google will also work on blogspot (google owns blogspot). You will then be able to create new posts, upload photos etc. It is pretty easy to do but please email me if you have any problems.

Please add it to your Internet favorites! We hope to see tons of postings so we see what the family is doing! As the Internet gurus say: "Happy Blogging"

Love,
Joey and Julie

No comments: