Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Husband The Action Writer

My, my, my .......Who is this Amazing, Exciting, Depicting, Action Writer? I really enjoyed your "weekend In Germany" post and I wish you were here so I could hug you! But, I'll do the next best thing, send you a HUGE Virtual Hug!

I think it's wonderful that you were able to meet J.J. I mean, what are the chances, right ? Had you planned it for two months, it probably would not have come together as nicely as it did.

Thank you for the step-by-step narration of your evening with your nephew, the scout; the interesting (and brief) historical description of your country side sight seeing, AND...........your Autobahn Adventures.........YIAKES.....200 Kilometer Speeds...............DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT !!!!!!!!!!! I won't be able to sleep tonight as I dream of you playing "Astro Boy" on the Galactic Autobahn.......Hijole !!!!!

Familia, I'm loving this BLOG Thing. Thank you Joey and Julie. As you said, It's like having your first cup of coffe and sitting down to read the Denver Post, or the San Jose Mercury OR The Familia's Daily Avocado BLOG...........I'm digging it, it's awesome, It's cool, it's phat, it's sick ! (And you thought I was just an Old Senora....Ah Verdad ???!!!)

Love You All. Con Carino, MoonRaka

May 20, 2007 9:50 AM

No comments: