Sunday, May 20, 2007

Los Cabos II

Sue -

Sorry you didn't get the Gig. We were sending energy but I hit my head on a giant redwood tree while biking today so maybe I messed up the vibe :( I have a little cut on my forehead as a reminder. Here are some pictures of the amazingly beautiful California trail close to where I had the disagreement with the redwood:




Regarding the peruvian Gig at Los Cabos II. I love that place! When I worked downtown we used to go there for lunch all the time. It's so good! Are you playing there again any time soon? It is also an excellent salsa bar by night. It is very intimate.

Speaking of which - I want to attach a calendar to the blog so we can track people's birthdays and so you can put your gigs out there for everybody to see and for any other reason people can think of. I'll play with this a bit and let you all know when I get it working. I want to make sure it is secure so only we can see and use it. I don't want any outsiders to see our Dates of Birth.

No comments: