Sunday, May 20, 2007

But I don't speken ze deutch...and I can't spell it either!!

Hola Familia,



Wow, I didn't know we had so......many talented writers in this familia. Joe, it was super cool that you and JJ were able to get together to spend a little time in Frankfurt, and thanks for the pics! Joey, thanks for updating us on Julie's whereabouts. Great accomplishment on the mountain bike goal that you've set for yourself...I'll be looking for an update when you hit that 40 minute goal! Sounds like San Jose is treating you all pretty well...



Susie, I gotta tell ya...your story about being in Germany in that same town and walking in the same places where all of those poor Jews walked was very sobbering...thanks for sharing! Oh yeah, I know its too late, but I'm still sending you positive energy and hope that you get the gig in the Cuban play...best of luck, and break a leg!



Well, my only excitement is that I just got into Seattle this evening and I'll be here through Sunday of next week training a new Assistent Manager for our Seattle store..."y para variar...esta lloviendo....hmmmmmmmm...

Moon Raka, parace que ya te conseguiste al proximo "Tom Clancy" ah verdad..........Bueno cabrones, ya me voy por ahora...espero que le signa anadiendo chingaderas al blog de la familia...hasta la proxima....

Pablo

1 comment:

Joe Morales said...

Hey Uncle Paul - I will hit that 40 minute goal! I'm so close. I just got some new riding shoes which took me from 43 minutes to 41. With a little more work I'll get it.

How is the training for the Ironman going? Have you ever considered mountain biking before? It is so great.